Friday, January 8, 2010

Swollen Hive Ankles Do Hives Normally Be Almost Everywhere Then The Next Day Move To The Only Place Not Previous With Swelling?

Do hives normally be almost everywhere then the next day move to the only place not previous with swelling? - swollen hive ankles

Rash is my daughter yesterday morning. 12 hours later she called me to work for them, because it anywhere but in the legs and feet with swelling of the face. He took her to the emergency room. While waiting several hours, were almost completely disappeared. You have to see anyone, I went and bought Cortozone and Benadryl cream. Well this morning it is almost completely gone, unless previously no legs, ankles and feet, terrible, with the swelling. Is this normal for hives?

3 comments:

whoisurm... said...

HELLO THERE my son is only in hives on PERIOND 2 weeks that his face was in his stomach and legs first, I was very scared that it was only after ER sticks. ... , I changed my laundry soap and all that ahsnt I wash at home again, "all sensitive skin with soap and baking soda or a break ...

suntrine... said...

The same thing happened to me, I do what I think is common, I was a steroid pill for the time to thoroughly clean.

hortie said...

They have not realized that my daughter, but also suffers from hives. The best thing is to deal with them Phenergn. Good luck and be very careful when on the face and throat and cause breathing difficulties May by a narrowing of the airways.

Post a Comment