Thursday, January 21, 2010

Autoimmune Skin Disease Pictures Autoimmune Skin Problems In Cats?

Autoimmune skin problems in cats? - autoimmune skin disease pictures

My cat has an autoimmune disease of the skin. He has been diagnosed, but I want some of them research and possibly participate in an approach as possible hollistic. In the past, injections of steroids were given, but I realize that these tumors, diabetes and other problems. I have some interesting articles, but not directly on the subject. Does anybody know a good site that breaks down the potentially different or if they personally know to help. Thank you =)

2 comments:

mR said...

I now have 3 times published on this website for you, but Yahoo keeps giving me an error. It peteducation dot com. I had to write it this way. There are a number of definitions for certain types of diseases in order. I hope that helps.

deltadaw... said...

Autoimmune diseases of the skin, covers a wide area.
Since it was not yet diagnosed, it is difficult to treat (natural or medical) an "unknown".

Post a Comment