Friday, January 29, 2010

House Plans Timber Frame How Do You Cost A New Build House Realistically?

How do you cost a new build house realistically? - house plans timber frame

Anyone over the budget, which makes me want to discuss plans to reduce the size of my come. However, it seems to defeat the purpose ...

I want to build a house with wood sides over 1700sq ft 4 bedrooms, 2 baths with finished brick and tiles.

I already have the land ... My partner and I can save a lot of painting and tile work and work.


Realistic maximum of 100,000 pounds for the north of England, including all major projects, kitchen accessories and bath?


Or should the project?

3 comments:

sophieb said...

Send to a contractor of his plans and asked what it would cost to build it into a "shell", as you want. Note that when building a house these days: a shell will take quite some time, and it is difficult to live in the sawdust. I get sick of it not completed. If I do I think the project for the moment reposssessed homes that are dropped in price and compare it with what I wanted to see if it were possible, one of them, what they intend to purchase or buy.

cswolffe said...

Overall, the soil should be provided approximately one third of the total cost of the house ( "fifth screw up a hectare of land) of the formula, so if you double the cost of land you will get the approximate cost of the house. this is of course the resale value, making it as a guidline if your contractor is stroking.

ggsggs said...

A platform is a good short-term measure.
Anyone who has over 100 large van do it, but ownership of land means that you should make friends with someone in your own tank, leads a fulfilled happy and peaceful. If you do not have a tank with a fully equipped, Jaguar will work, but the trees in the garden are disadvantages approval.
Current initiatives Good luck to you!

Post a Comment