Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bankruptcy Friendly Credit Cards I Am Trying To Re-establish Credit After Bankruptcy, What Are Some Good Store Cards?

I am trying to re-establish credit after bankruptcy, what are some good store cards? - bankruptcy friendly credit cards

I filed bankruptcy, after a car was stolen and the insurance company will not honor the request. After the fight against the insurance department and insurance company (which is not much in the economy) for one year, I lost the fight. I filed bankruptcy and I am restoring my credit card. I already have a car and never, never missed a payment or late. He said a lawyer to save a single card and complete the payments.

What store credit cards are very good and, possibly, friendly after bankruptcy.

PS. My bankruptcy is almost 2 years.

1 comments:

stan c said...

The best way that your credit card could be increased, it is guaranteed a secure credit card with a limit of $ 500 or a loan for 24 months and will be repaid over 12 years.

Post a Comment